Sunday, October 23, 2005

St Louis, here I come!


I'm going to visit my newest friend, crosscountry, sometime during the timeframe of November 29-December 3. crosscountry is someone I met from the BAUT (referrals). He is a teacher's assistant in the Physics Department. As I'm writing this, I just realized, I don't know what University he is attending. D'Oh!

EDIT TO ADD: University of Missouri St. Louis campus!

I love traveling, so if you are interested in me visiting you, let me know. I work for an airline, so I'm able to travel for free. SO COOL!

2 comments:

Raven said...

Check out my site on Full Metal Alchemist you can find all kinds of information, wallpapers, mp3 and more check it out here Full Metal Alchemist

Candy said...

My newest friend attends University of Missouri St. Louis campus! You go, crosscountry! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!