Friday, July 01, 2005

Cat Lover!



This is the love of my life. Her name is Fifi. She adopted me 14 years ago. She was living on the streets. She started hanging around my backyard. I began feeding her on a daily basis. I gave her the name Fifi, because she is so furry. She just looked French.

One day she looked up at me with a nasty goo hanging in the corner of her eye. I called the vet to see if I could bring a stray cat in for medical attention. Long story short, the vet said she had a cold in her eye. Plus she was pregnant. I left her with the vet for a week to fix everything. $500 dollars later, she was mine.

She slowly became domesticated. Now, she is an indoor cat. She has moved to 7 different locations with me. Hopefully, buying a condo will be a long time off from moving again.

She's my baby!

No comments: