Friday, July 01, 2005

Master Sgt Dan

Well, I worked out this morning after work. I'm still sore from two days ago. Master Sgt Dan will be going to Georgia for two weeks of Army training, so I will have a substitute. I finally got Master Sgt Dan trained the way I wanted. It took awhile to break him in.

Master Sgt Dan will be returning to Afghanistan in December. I believe this is his third tour. He loves it. He's a 23 year old hard body with a heart of gold. I don't know how I got so lucky to find a kid with so much in common with me when it comes to religion and politics. It makes working out easier. Chatting makes the time fly by, but not the pain.

He's a good kid, and I will miss him while he's away. Here's to you, Danny! I appreciate you, and I am very proud of everything you do to keep the World and myself safe.

P.s. He is going to bring me a cool ARMY t-shirt back! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Sgt. Dan is coming to my neck of the woods. Savannah has Ft. Hunter Army Airfield and nearby is Fort Stewart.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Sgt. Dan is coming to my neck of the woods. Savannah has Ft. Hunter Army Airfield and nearby is Fort Stewart.

Candygram said...

You know, he told me, but I forgot. I'm sure you are correct.

Now, I'm wondering if he said Afghanistan or Iraq. I get those Middle Eastern countries mixed up all the time.