Friday, November 11, 2005

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!


Here is my latest quest. I bought my ticket today for TAM4. A thread has been started on JREF for those in attendance, as of today. Another thread has been started on the BAUT. TAM4 will now feature the BA and Astronaut Ed Lu!

The meeting will take place from January 26th-29th. I will be staying at the Stardust. I found a roommate who appears to be quite rounded. No smoking will be the theme this coming New Year, too. I will have more details as the date nearers. I'm looking forward to having a great time in Las Vegas. This will be my first time to the wicked city.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy,

You going to join the Skepchicks? I think you more than qualify.

Mark

Candygram said...

I wish you were joining me. I'm a little scared.

Anonymous said...

10:56

Candygram said...

Hey HUb', I may not be going to Las Vegas. School and work are too demanding. I'm getting backlogged with my studies. :(